Campus Stores Canada is the only organization in Canada representing university- and college-owned campus stores.
It’s not easy being an independently-owned campus retailer. But we’re here to help. We draw from a variety of resources to curate the most helpful and important information and resources for our members and other stakeholders.
- Campus Store Membership in Campus Stores Canada is open to all institution-owned stores from accredited Canadian post-secondary institutions, engaged in the reselling of books, general merchandise, services and information technology based products and whose Principals are interested in furthering the Mission and Vision of Campus Stores Canada, and the Canadian Campus Retail industry.
- Membership is limited to one vote per institution (multiple campuses within a single institution are considered as one).
- All applications for membership must be approved by the CSC Board.
In addition to having access to CSC’s in-person and online resources, our members:
- Receive personalized access of the online CSC Database for bookstores and vendor partners.
- Receive regular updates on industry trends and reports.
- Join the CSC E-Lists offering networking, Q&A and general problem solving of day-to-day issues.
- Join the CSC Forum offering member discussions on the latest industry issues and trends.
- Join CSC's closed Facebook page.
- Use of the CSC Member Survey Tool where you can survey other members on their best practices.
- Get access to and be eligible for full registration, travel grants and other incentives to BiiG: the only campus stores conference and tradeshow in Canada.
Our members are invited to attend CSC meetings to share input on all issues and topics related to the continual development of CSC; designated a voting representative for any orders of business brought forth in these meetings; and can serve on the CSC Board of Directors.