TRAVEL GRANT SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 15, 2017
Campus Stores Canada is committed to making BiiG affordable to all our members regardless of store size and location. To facilitate this, CSC is offering Travel Grants to delegates from all member stores.
Travel Grants are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Funding is limited, so it is important that you submit your application as early as possible as funding is limited.
How do travel grants work?
Travel grants are distributed in a first-come, first-serve basis to every member store that applies. Because funding is limited, the first round of travel grants will be given to as many stores as possible. If there are any funds remaining after the first round of travel grants are distributed, the second round of funding is allocated again on a first-come, first-serve basis.
No member institution can receive any more than two travel grants. Travel grants can only be applied for with a Full BiiG registration. Travel grants are only available to member institutions - sorry vendor partners.
Terms and Conditions of Travel Grants
- Travel Grants are only offered to Campus Stores Canada members. They are not avilable to Vendor/Partner companies
- Travel Grants are only offered to applicants registering for the Full Biig registration. Full Education, Full Trade Show, Thursday Only, and Friday Only registrations are not qualified to apply for Travel Grants.
- Applicants must be permanent employees of a member institution.
- Up to TWO (2) Travel Grants can be awarded by each member institution.
- Travel Grants are awarded one per store on a first-come, first-serve basis. The second attendee per institution will be awarded based on the date received.
- All Travel Grant Applications will be considered in the order received.
- Funds are limited, some applications may not be approved.
- Travel Grants are payable to the store representing the member institution, not the individuals attending BiiG 2018.
What do I get?